Tyson Fury takes on Deontay Wilder for the WBC heavyweight title at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
All the talk in Las Vegas has been about the main event which is being billed as one of the biggest heavyweight fights in a decade.
But there is another heavyweight clash on the undercard between former world champion Charles Martin and Gerald Washington.
WBO super-bantamweight Emanuel Navarrete defends his title against Jeo Santisima.
While Fury's stablemate Isaac Lowe is also in action.
The Morecambe man faces Mexican Alberto Guevara early on in the evening.
The action starts around mid afternoon in Las Vegas with the main event due to start at 9pm here (5am in the UK).
Adrien Broner arrested in Las Vegas at Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury weigh-in
Tyson Fury weighs in 42lbs heavier than Deontay Wilder as pair banned from face-off
Running order in full
Boxing starts at 2pm (10pm UK)
- Rolando Romero (US) v Arturs Ahmetovs (US) – 8 rounds at lightweight
- Alberto Guevara (Mexico) v Isaac Lowe (UK) – 10 rounds at featherweight
- Vito Mielnicki (US) v Corey Champion (US) – 4 rounds at light-middleweight
- Matt Conway (US) v Gabriel Flores Jr (US) – 8 rounds at lightweight
- Subriel Matias (Puerto Rico) v Petros Ananyan (US) – 10 rounds at light-welterweight
5pm (1am UK)
- Javier Molina (US) v Amir Imam (US) – 10 rounds at light-welterweight
Today's top sport stories on Daily Star
6pm (2am UK)
- Sebastian Fundora (US) v Daniel Lewis (Australia) – 10 rounds at light-welterweight
- Joe Santisima (Philippines) v Emanuel Navarrete (Mexico) – 12 rounds for the WBO super-bantamweight title
- Charles Martin (US) v Gerald Washington (US) – 12 rounds in an IBF heavyweight title eliminator
9pm (5am UK)
- Deontay Wilder (US) v Tyson Fury (UK) – 12 rounds for the WBC heavyweight title
Source: Read Full Article