Virtual pub quizzes have become a popular form of entertainment during the COVID-19 lockdown. Pub quizzes typically feature a variety of rounds, such as general knowledge, history, geography and, of course, sport.
Sport all over the world has been disrupted by the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
Many events have either been postponed or cancelled due to the outbreak.
And with much of the globe on lockdown, we’ve all had to find ways of filling our time.
That’s where virtual pub quizzes come in so here is a list of sports questions you can use.
ALSO SEE: Football quiz questions and answers to test your knowledge
Sport quiz questions
Answers can be found below.
1. What are the five colours of the Olympic rings?
2. In football, which team has won the Champions League (formerly the European Cup) the most?
3. How many players are there in a rugby league team?
4. Which horse is the only three-time winner of the Grand National?
5. Since 1977, where has snooker’s World Championship taken place?
6. In tennis, what piece of fruit is found at the top of the men’s Wimbledon trophy?
7. Who won the FIFA Women’s World Cup in 2019?
8. In bowling, what is the term given for three consecutive strikes?
9. How many world titles has Phil Talyor won in darts?
10. In golf, where does the Masters take place?
11. In 2016, who announced their retirement days after becoming F1 world champion?
12. Who holds the women’s record for the 100m sprint?
Sport quiz answers
1. Blue, yellow, black, green and red
2. Real Madrid (13)
4. Red Rum
5. Crucible Theatre
8. A turkey
10. Augusta National
11. Nico Rosberg
12. Florence Griffith-Joyner (10.49s)
Source: Read Full Article